Friday, November 13, 2009

baby's face





My project that I did turned out better then what i thought it was going to be like because it looks realistic. I am proud that i was able to understand this unit and I am taking away from this unit on how to touch up or swap faces. This is by far the best project i done and if i had to rate it on a scale i would rate it a ten at ten being the best. My favorite part about this project is making the choice on what you want to swap faces with and the least favorite it just picking faces that go good together like their angle because it could be kind of challenging when aligning the faces up together. I think my creativity was good because i was going to do a similar faces just like the tutorials but i am glad i choose to use a baby's face and a women.

1 comment:

  1. i agree that this is a very good piece for you -- i really like it. it still makes me chuckle everytime i look at it. :-) GREAT photo choices!

    the baby-woman picture is really clean. the tutorial picture is kind of hazy on the man-woman picture, though. especially around the man's right cheak.

    great job on this assignment.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 90 (due to the tutorial)
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100

    Unit AVG: 98

    ReplyDelete